Friday, December 12, 2008

Update

It’s been long since I wrote something on this page. Have been busy, lazy, depressed, worried….everything but creative! It feels as though so much has happened in the past few months, and yet, practically speaking, my life is just the same. Well, of course, the experiences were not the best, but I must say, they were so many that I didn’t realize how time flew.
As of now, things are starting to get a little better, (touchwood!) and I just hope that I don’t get back to my old self again, which I hate. When I say my old self, it is definitely not like me at all. It is some superficial control on me, something that takes me over and makes me do things that I don’t want to, which I regret later. Hope “she” never returns.
Ok, so now I’m looking forward to this break, I’m going home actually, but again I won’t be able to freak out coz I have my exams round the corner and I have lots to do. So I just hope that the change of place and change of activities would do me good.
So goodbye to the old year that made me miserable and here’s to the new one that, hopefully, would begin on a positive note…….Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...