Thursday, February 7, 2013

Meanwhile..

So, I'm having this calendar stare back at me and I'm surprised how I missed the fact that one month has already zipped by in this new ( and fast!) year. There have been so many tasks and events on my hands and when I finally take a breather....one month gone!

My elder son's school reopened and we are busy with his many tests. Not to mention his karate classes and his oh-so-frequent birthday parties for which I have to practically beg my friends or my husband to do the gift shopping. I have never been so intimidated by birthdays before! And if all this wasn't enough, an impromptu travel with a wailing four month old just about pushed the limits.

So now that I'm back home and settled into that on-my-toes routine, I somehow manage to distract myself with the help of the idiot box. And I find that I'm hooked on to some of the shows on Star World like 'Packed to the Rafters', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Melissa and Joey' and my ever favorite 'How I Met Your Mother'. Though I have to tear myself away from time to time for the baby, I make sure to keep myself updated (Thank God for repeats!!).

I guess that's the reason I'm fairly sane, managing the household and the kids. Kudos to all the mothers out there doing all this and much more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...